Influence the Future of Mining
Pull up a chair, join the group and let your voice be heard.
What is Global Mining Guidelines Group?
Global Mining Guidelines Group is made up of a network of like-minded companies committed to driving change in the mining industry. Together, we:
- monitor the pulse of the industry.
- develop multi-disciplinary guidelines to manage risk, enhance performance, design solutions, inform planning and decision making, and save time and money.
Our members include mining companies, OEMs, OTMs, research organizations and consultants from around the world who recognize that innovation does not happen in silos.
Why join Global Mining Guidelines Group?
When attempting to overcome challenges alone, the obstacles can seem monumental. When approached together however, anything is possible. The Global Mining Guidelines Group creates opportunities for mining industry stakeholders from around the world to collaborate on common challenges facing the entire industry. Becoming a member gives you a seat at the table to:
- address common challenges
- influence innovation and the future of mining
- enhance the safety and sustainability of the global mining community
- ensure the continuation of industry collaboration on issues and concerns that affect all stakeholders
Membership Levels and Benefits
Global Mining Guidelines Group offers three levels of membership: General ($5,000 US), Collaborator ($15,000 US) and Leadership ($30,000 US). Benefits for all include:
- Networking and collaborating with, and learning from, mine operators, companies and organizations across the global mining sector
- Influencing global mining guidelines, protocols, and standards
- Staying current with industry trends, developments, and projects
- Enabling the faster adoption of guidelines and standards to realize future mining
- Implementing guidelines to result in reduction in maintenance costs, simplification of the operator environment, and increasing of safety and productivity
- Contributing to industry-led processes
- Receiving Corporate Member Reports 3 times a year
- Recognition on the Global Mining Guidelines Group website and communications
- Membership rates on various Global Mining Guidelines Group-related events
Collaborator and Leadership Level Members:
In addition, Collaborator and Leadership level members are invited to attend Global Mining Guidelines Group’s annual Future Mining Summit, a think-tank style forum aimed at defining the mining industry’s needs, opportunities and road blocks, to build a collective vision and to identify the guidelines, standards, and collaborative efforts required to achieve that vision.
Leadership Level Members:
Leadership members further influence the direction of future mining by playing an active role on Global Mining Guidelines Group’s Leadership Council. This council:
- establishes the direction and priorities of Global Mining Guidelines Group
- reviews the progress of current projects and pipeline
- provides input into prioritization, methodology and desired outcomes for the working groups to ensure highest value return to all members and the industry as a whole
- makes recommendations on potential projects and collaborations
How to become a member?
For more information and to complete your membership request, please fill out the form below.
Global Mining Guidelines Group promotes innovation through collaboration. The greater the input from all industry stakeholders, the more reflective and impactful the results. Join us, share your knowledge and influence the future of mining!