GMG Lulea ForumRegister Now »
Mar 27, 2019 - Mar 28, 2019
Participants will discuss key issues for the global mining community within the context of Sweden’s mining industry and discover opportunities for their companies to grow and innovate. This event is a chance to discover what the industry’s collective vision of future mining looks like. Business Sweden and Luleå tekniska universitet (LTU) have partnered with Global Mining Guidelines Group (GMG) to ensure Sweden’s voice is strong within the global mining innovation community.
Critical topics at this event include autonomous mining, interoperability, the digital mine and underground innovation. Interactive breakout sessions will include discussions on artiﬁcial intelligence, and requirements to drive the global mining industry towards increased operational excellence.
Confirmed speakers to date:
- Liv Carroll, Senior Principal, Analytics, Digital Mining, Accenture
- Pär Weihed, Professor, Luleå University of Technology
- Jenny Greberg, Manager Technology & Innovation, SIP STRIM
- Morgan Rody, Senior Project Manager: Sustainable Intelligent Mining Systems (SIMS)
- Mats Johansson, SMIG project, Roch Tech Centre, Luleå University of Technology
Luleå University of Technology, Campus Porsön