GMG – The Electric Mine Working Group Call
This working group is a global community that aims to accelerate the adoption of all-electric technologies in mining, address the challenges associated with them, and share information on how they can enable safer, more efficient, productive, and cost-effective mines.Objectives include:
- Accelerate the advancement and adoption of electric mining technologies in underground and surface contexts by sharing data, best practices, models, and cross-learning.
- Enable a global community of practice that includes operators, suppliers, subject matter experts, and leaders from inside and outside the industry to drive valuable conversations, share lived examples, and find collaborative solutions to key challenges.
- Oversee projects that deliver high-quality information and guidance on electric mining technologies and designing electric mines
On this 1-hr call you will:
- Hear about the focuses of GMG’s Electric Mine Working Group
- Get an update on the progress of the active projects:
- Implementing the Transition from Diesel Mobile Equipment in Surface Mining
- Electric Mobile Equipment KPI’s and Definitions
- Battery Electric Vehicles in Underground Mining